The Incas are a new civilization introduced in Age of Empires II: Forgotten Empires.
The Incas are a South American civilization which was the largest empire in the whole Americas and the most extensive empire of medieval times.
- Start with a turkey/llama in HD version.
- Villagers benefit from Blacksmith upgrades.
- Houses support 10 population.
- Buildings cost -15% stone.
- Team Bonus: Farms built 50% faster.
- Couriers: Eagle Warriors, Slingers and Kamayuks +10% speed.
- Andean Sling: Skirmishers and Slingers with no minimum range.
- Temple of the Sun.
- They appear with the Mesoamerican architectural style but they are from South America. This means the style will be called "American Style" from now on.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.